Spring 2008 Collaborative Learning Center Schedule
What: 30 minute informal sessions highlighting one area of library research or service.
Where: All clinics meet on the lower level of the Bass Library in room L01.
- March 26 @ 4pm – Finding the perfect book for your research
- March 28 @ 4pm – Finding scholarly journal articles
- April 8 @ 5pm – How to publish a Website with your Pantheon Account*
- April 10 @ 4pm – Using legal resources
- April 15 @ 5:30pm – Bridging the gap – OSX and Windows*
- April 14 & 16 @ 3pm – Organizing your digital life
- April 28 @ 4pm – Keeping up over the summer [RSS feeds and alert services]
* Sessions taught by Yale College Student Techs.
What: Times when librarians, student techs, and others will be available to assist students with specific research tasks.
Where: Drop-in hours will be held at a service table on the lower level of the Bass Library under the café.
- April 2 & 3 @ 5pm – Finding Images drop in hours
- April 21-25 @ 3-5pm – Bibliography/citations drop-in hours
If you have any questions or suggestions for future clinics please contact email@example.com.